You can come and go between 4PM-6PM as long as you are still wearing your original wristband. After 6PM, you will not be allowed to re-enter the festival grounds after exiting.
FYG U is a national festival and digital platform. Connecting YOU with your favorite music artists, lifestyle passions and brands.
- Alcohol or illegal drugs
- Weapons or explosives
- Drones or any other unmanned aircraft.
- Food or beverage from outside the event (empty plastic bottles or cups will be permitted)
- Glass of any kind, including glass bottles
- Coolers of any kind
- Bags not allowed per the Bag Policy
- Artificial noisemakers (whistles, bells, air horns)
- Video equipment, tape recorders, cameras with lenses longer than 6″
- Amplified sound devices (wireless speakers, etc.)
- Megaphones, PA Systems, Air Horns
- Selfie sticks, poles, flags or signs
- Laser pointers
- Pets, unless otherwise they area service animal, in which case, you would need to show proper identification
- Chairs, hammocks, or other lounging equipment
- Tarp or blankets
- Personal transportation devices (skateboards, hoverboards, etc.)
- Beach balls or other airborne objects
- Water guns and water balloons
Download the FYG app (FYG app is iOS compatible only and will be available 04.04) for the current lineup, programming, speaker series schedule, and map of festival grounds. You can also go to www.fygufest.com.
There will be food trucks and drinks available. All food trucks will accept cash and credit cards. There will also be a complimentary water station.